“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.” – Acts 2:42
Worship is a time of joy, love, and unity, when we open our hearts and lift our voices in praise and thanksgiving; read, hear, study, and apply scripture to our lives; pray, confess our sins, receive assurance of absolution, and affirm our common faith; celebrate Holy Communion; and offer our tithes.
St. John worships together every Sunday morning at 10:15 am in the sanctuary. Holy Communion is celebrated on the first and third Sunday of the month. Worship service is preceded by Sunday School for youth and adults. All visitors and guests are welcome!
St. John is committed to worshipping together and fortifying the spiritual and physical health of its members. Read our coronavirus safety protocols here.
Worship Teaser Video
Special Worship Services
- Memorial Sunday and Fish Fry (second Sunday in January), to honor church members who died in the previous year and celebrate the anniversary of St. John’s founding in 1878.
- Lent (first six Wednesdays of Lent)
- Maundy Thursday (Thursday before Easter)
- Sunrise Service (Easter)
- Candlelight Service (Sunday before Christmas Eve)
- Sunday School Christmas Program (Christmas Eve)